Insurance Claim Assistance in Naperville, Plainfield, Joliet, Oswego, Bolingbrook, Aurora, Montgomery, Illinois
Storm damage can do more than impair your home. Whether caused by hail, strong winds, or lightning, dealing with storm damage repair takes up a significant amount of time and effort. Handling insurance claims can be one of the most frustrating parts of a storm restoration process. Buffalo Roofing & Exteriors knows that insurance companies often make it challenging to get compensation for storm damage. That's why our storm damage restoration services come with insurance claim assistance. Let us handle the insurance company, so you have one less thing to worry about. Call (773) 964-4696 to book an appointment.
The Insurance Claims Process
1. First, we meet with the insurance adjuster to inspect the damage and determine a storm damage repair estimate.
2. We help you file the proper paperwork on time to help you get the maximum payout from your insurance provider. Our goal is to help speed up claim negotiations and make sure that you get proper compensation.
3. After we evaluate the severity of the damage, we can start the restoration process. We keep you informed every step of the way to eliminate surprises and keep you updated with our progress.
Storm Damage Repair
After helping you with the initial insurance claims process, we start the storm damage repair. Buffalo Roofing & Exteriors uses high-quality materials and state-of-the-art tools to ensure that every restoration job meets or exceeds our customer expectations. Our goal is to use the best materials and insulation to increase your home's energy efficiency and prepare it for any future storms.
Storm Damage Restoration
Our experts start every storm restoration project with a thorough inspection of the damage. By working with the insurance adjuster, we can negotiate costs and determine an accurate repair estimate. After determining the best course of action, we can start the restoration process. Buffalo Roofing & Exteriors has experience providing various types of storm damage restoration, including:
- Shingle repair and replacement
- Window repair or replacement
- Roof repair or replacement
- Siding restoration
Whether you receive hail, wind, or water damage after a storm, it is vital to schedule a repair as soon as possible. Minor leaks or cracks in your roof and windows can quickly escalate into more severe problems and worsen the damage.
Insurance Claims Assistance in Naperville, IL
When you have storm damage, let Buffalo Roofing & Exteriors simplify the restoration process by helping you with the insurance claims. Schedule an inspection in Naperville, IL, by calling (773) 964-4696 today.